Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Look! ^^



Hmmm? Dear readers~ I have got my new hair look ler! ^^ wanna see? excited? LOL.......
Sabar sabar....just scroll down and read my bloggie first....photo will be provided! =]  




Wednesday 19/1/2011 

Ya,went out with honey today. As usual my favourite! SING K! HAHAHA~ LOve it sooo much! XD  But I was still having sore throat that day,so....A bit kesian la~ >.<'''' We sang almost 5hours30minutes! bwaahahaha! *WINK! Sang till 8.30pm!^^ Then went for dinner at Sg.wang. Who knows? My stomach suddenly soooooooOOOO PAIN! We walked very slow la....AIKS~ Really damn pain! T.T  

Home sweet home at 11.30pm. Kinda tired and NO WORK TML! ❤
Anyway, had a nice day! =] 


Kopitiam.



 Me❤




 His spaghetti. =]




 my PAN MEE.❤




 That fella.=.='''




 yummy yummy~ 




 SENYUM! XD




At Dang Wangi.❤




Thursday 20/1/2011 


HAPPY THAIPUSAM day!!!! Is a public holiday!!! Weeeee~ NO work! Then? Stayed at home with sista and went saloon!!!! LOL......cut my hair~ New hair style! I sat at there for almost 6 hours and reached home 12am. =.=''' There my kelvin brother gonna kill me! Did so much treatment and bla bla bla..... Having sore throat but he bought strepsil for me! THANKS! =]  



NEH~ That guy at the counter la. =]




Sweeping the hairrrr~~~~~




WOOO~ 18X! >.<'''




my long hair~  




YEAH~ Kelvin took this picture. =]





My hair.....T.T




I miss them so much!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T




Cut short dy.....




Still in the processing....
cause is not the CONCLUSION yet. =]




I read so many magazines.....PHEW~ 




Steaming the hair....O.OOO''''




They came to pick me at 11.30pm....>.<
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


TADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Leng lui here!^^ 




LOL.......
cantik tak? ❤





Friday 21/1/2011


As Usual, went for work today. I just feel lebih senang di year4 children. =]  NEXT! Bkt.Bintang with dalring manda!!!!!!!!! LONG time no see~ She kurus edi!!!! She was so suprise when she saw my hair! XD LOLZ......we shop shop shop lo!!!!! I bought SLIPPERRR! ^^ Our shopping war ended so fast because we shop so fast! >.<''''  Okay, I'm happy on what I bought. Enjoy my day with darling so much! ❤ 






Look at her spec~




Me! ❤




MANDA & Me.








Eeewwww~ I want this ring! ❤





VKI butik. XD




LoVe this! =]




hehe^^




Her hello kitty files~=]




CUte ler!



waiting for the ppl to take the shoes.




WOOO~ sexy leg~




Look throughly!!!!!
What are we doing? >.<''''




Slippersss~




My mum said kinda nice.
But I didnt buy....
REGRET lerr......T.T




Waiting for darling.=]



ME again!




I like it! =D




Nice hello kitty! ^^



Me too! =]



My BIG EYEEEEESSS!!!!!!!! 
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Nice lanterns at bk.bintang.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Darling, I ❤ U.






Saturday 22/1/2011

UGH......*SIGH! I woke up about 1pm. I was having FLU....COUGH....SORE THROAT....FEVER! T.T... Rest at home the whole day~ =] 



My sis~



eat eat eat~




Eat again....=.='''




Watching her DVD~




WAter water~ XD




 garden.=]




I changed my bed sheet! ^^
little bears with love.




Hi!




Bye!=]







~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment