Monday, January 4, 2010

PASSED!


hey guys! sorry about I always post my blog in a time,cause I really have no time on my blog. Watching my TV, movies, housework, tidy up my things,take caring my sis and....I'm lazy! =.=    Hmmm? Please be patient to wait if I didnt update my blog! =]



02/01/10, SATURDAY

I woke up very early in the morning by my alarm. Went to sit my for exams again. My friends are not joining and I was alone. Fortunately, I've met one friend there but....she's TB. what should I call her as? SHE or HE? @_@.....We chatted and she tough me something. Suddenly, one more TB came to sit with us. Then three of us were a gang! They told me about LESSBIAN stuff. ISH!!!! So disgusting~ They even did those "THING" before. I just hope that they wont did THOSE to me too.......>.<




I've study hard before I went into the exam room but.....I FAILED again! Grrr....so angry!!!! Went back home and got scolded from mum. T.T   Had a nap and studied again. I finished the 500 question in a day. LOL~ how pro I am? xD   Went dinner at TOSAYA with family. I love SALMON! ^^   Sis was so popular at there. Everytime we went there, those waitress played with her and somemore took photos! Me and mum ate a lot and dad almost broke! xD   Sis walked around the restoran after having her dinner. She RAN~ I was chasing her to record the video. She walked like a penguin and ran like a mouse! CUTE!!!!  



 I love this!
I forgot the name again. >.<




 
 Chicken Gazzard.
nice!=]



 
 This is soup.




 
 FISH~ ^^




 
 Soft crab, delucious!!!!!! ^^




 
 My set~
Shared with mum~ =]




 
 I love the sushi! NICE! =]




 
 Dad's set......



 
 Naughty MAINNE!




 
 BIG MOUTH!




 
BILLS.....hehe!


After paying bills, dad brought us to carefour again. =.=.....one week dont know go how many times carefour! Everytime also hundred above, sorry dad.....I hope you wont broke if we are going to continue like this~ >.<     MUMMY lar! everytime wanna go carefour!!!! What to buy inside there? @_@   No need to say about my sis la....the whole carefour is just like her house! Running here and there. She cried when we put her inside the trolley! She ran and I chased! Really naughty but......anyway, she's cute! =]




 Dont know looking at what!




 
 She was walking around the whole carefour! @_@




 
 SEEE! She's happy~




 
 Scared with the balls. ^^




 
 See how she stand!
Like an adult!
Learn from my dad. =.=



 
 I asked her to sit at there.
CUTE! XD



 
 LOOOONNGGG BILLS~




 
 Opps.....RM501.40 again......>.<

 

Went back home, cleared all stuff, and studied again.  Dad tough me those rules and said me "STUPID". =[   I also dont wanna fail OK?!  Studied till 2am. I was very tired but I cant sleep.....too nervous! T.T





03/01/10, SUNDAY


Sunday is a really perfect day and I can sleep till very late. BUT, RULES broke! Woke up in the morning and study again. Went for exams,ALONE~  I was so scared while waiting my turns. Studied hard!!!! I went in, using a very high speed to finish up my test, quickly walked out to get the results!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I passed with A! hahaha~ So happy~~~ ^^  



 My numbers....
I still love it!!!




 
 I passed!!!!!!
47/50~
YEAH!!!! ^^



Happy about that so much! Went back home and told my parents! Suppose to be buying me presents but because of MAINNE, spoilt the whole schedule! The sad thing is, tomorrow school gonna be reopen again! GOSH! I hate my class so much! Dont even wanna talk to them! What kind of 4S1/5S1 is this? SUCKS!  Wish to go back to form3 in 3S! xD   I love 3S!  I love the DAY in 3S! =]    Well, I packed my stuff and played with baby.    Mum cooked me a dinner with a big FISH! She even made me PAPAYA soup so that I can get "BIGGER"! hahaha~ Shhhh......forgive what I had say something bad in my blog. xD    




 Mum cooked!
Sledom use KICAP cause I got scar on my face. =[




 
 BIG fish.....nice ler! =]




 
 PAPAYA soup....
Sweet and nice!
Mine are getting BIGGER! xD
hehe....







For my sentiment now,
I'm very unhappy and unwilling to go back to school.







 ~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment