Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sorry sis.


Dear sis,
I felt so sorry to her this two days.
My mood was not really good and I fired her.
She saw that I was crying, but she dont know what's called "CRY".
She came to myside and see what really happened on me.
She's kacau-ing me! 
I whacked her hand and scolded her,
Many times.......




 I whacked her.




 
She cried so loudly.




 
 Pity sis,wan me to carry and sayang her.
I'm sorry.


She kept crying and I still scolded her,
Asking her to "SHUT UP!"
Her pity face with tears, make me felt extremely ashamed.
I did to play with her and hugged her.
But, my mood suddenly changed by thinking of  "something."
And changed the way I treat her.
She's still come to myside when I was alone.
She come to sit beside me, looking at me with her cute face. Accompany me? 
She "sayang" my face, She kissed me, She hugged me.




She just woke up.
Look like my brother.



Sorry sis,
Jie's mood was not really good.
Sorry that JIE whacked you till so pain.
Forgive me.









*
Thanks you for honey manda,
Consoling me, picking me up,
tough me what to do.
Thanks you to my brother,
Accompanied me the whole night.




I appreciated.




~ END OF THE POST ~

2 comments: