Monday, January 4, 2010

School day~



Look at my post now, know that I really hate schools? ESpecially my school!  I cant woke up this morning, late! Grrr~ Drive to school safely. Parked my car and RAINED! I quickly walked into school with my heavy TEXT BOOK! Luckily, GENTLEMENT  TAN.YF helped me to take my books. He came and stood infront of me. Helped and took my TEXT book into my class. After finding my places, we walked to canteen and look for my honey MANDA! ^^



Chatting with her, accompany her to eat breakfast, but MR.TAN was so quiet! =.=   We sat in the assembly for almost two hours! WASAI! My buttocks gonna broke! So sleepy and tired....somemore all teacher were beside me! HOW TO SLEEP? =[    All school rules changed to SUCKS. Teachers are all dying!  I hate CHANDRAN to be our school disiplin teacher! His action and attitude was too arrogant! Everytime conceited on his stuff! UWEK! He looked more ugly after school reopen!



Went into the class, saw a person that I think to be absolve. I was not feeling good to look at him. I even feel like not to stay in my class,staying far apart and avoid from him. WHY? I thought I should be ok after school holidays but I'm still the girl that having true feels. Trying not to know so much about him, but my friends told me. Blaming that I sat so near from him! Not the first time I squint, still cant get the accomplishment yet! I failed very much.



Had lunch with my buddy Yen Teng and she was not feeling well today. I had a nap and woke up lately! Mum called and said about the BC class. Too much of trouble at there and I'm not going to UPPER class now! SHIT! What rules is this again? T.T    So, I'm sitting down infront of my computer now and posted something on my blog.  Miss my BC's friends! >.<




Back to school~ 




 
 After school.....=]







Love Amanda!







~ END OF THE POST ~

2 comments:

  1. YA !!! CHANDRAN SUCKSS~~~~ 1st day i already kena...ARGH ==..SCREW THE DISIPLIN SYSTEM !!! ><"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZ!!!!
    Ya la.....action action saja!
    E-disiplin sucks mar....
    All of us agree!!! xD

    ReplyDelete