Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ZOOooooooooooo.


Ello~ Me again! Went zoo trip with my children today! XD LOL....I remembered I went there last year with my buddies,so fun with them! cause we were participate to clean the tiger and lion area. This year is different. I went ZOO today is to have a trip with 4 years old kids. Hmmm~ A new experience for me to went there with them.


Kayz, We departed at 8am something then reached there about 9am. I was the one who in-charge the tickets. Mr.Alex gave me so many cash~ $.$.......>.<'''' ....I'm gonna faint that time! I bought 74 tickets including adults and children, total is RM692. Some more, we sat the train cars,RM146. Woooo~



 We reached there. Walking....




Everyone hands on friend shoulder.^^




 =]




 Children's world.




 See....after teacher explain~
Everyone were curious to touch. @_@




 Monkey Monkey~





 Animal show~=]




The seal jumping!




My sweetheart.


Is so tired for me after came back from ZOO. But, is kinda nice.  After that, went out with darling. Brought sister to W.WALK. She was playing and I was chatting with HIM.



 Thats my Charmainne at ZOO NEGARA.




 She was picking the balls.




 She was scared to go inside.




 After I accompanied her.




 She was so happy!




 LOL~




 She was so enjoying~=]




 bao bei! >.<'''




 THAT FELLA curi-curi snapped de! @_@




Charmainne was playing....=]




This naughty guy!




HURAAAYY~







I've took so many photos with my kids today.
But,unfortunately....cannot be uploaded to WEB.
SORRY, Just keep it for my memory ba~=]



Tml I'm going to have another trip! 
HURRAAAYYY!^^
I wanna Sleep early!
Nights readers!








 
你的tyre很可爱!>.<'''






~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment