Friday, April 29, 2011

Extremely Tired!!!


HWaawAaAa~ Today worked until 7.30pm le! 
Reached home around 8pm! T.T
I worked the whole day. WHY?! 
Ya, today is Parents Teachers Meeting. 
So, all teachers have to stay back home late.
Can U feel the tiredness? Wuwuwuw~ =[ 



3 years old children.




 The pretty princess,Yao Yao❤
Doing the naughty face! @_@





6 years old children. 




I helped MR.ALEX to finished his job.
Pasted this, pasted that. Quite nice de! =]
By the way, is kinda tired.
I miss darling too ❤
SORRY I CANT MEET U TODAY. >.<''' 





 Domino's pizza.
MR.Alex ordered for us!
THANKS BOSS!❤




 Three children performanced on MS.THEVIKA's birthday.
ADAM~JOSIAH~DANIAL.❤
Just shaking here and there...LOL!!!




Seee! so dark le~ 
I just came out from the school.
TIRED.T.T




Hmmm~ just finished my dinner and bathing~ 
Practiced some piano pieces, MR.ANSCAR said there was an improvement! THANKS! =D



Mainne was playing piano. =]




Penang.❤






Okay,so....I gotta off soon.
Waiting for honey's call. wakakakaka! XD
Should sleep early la duh! >.<'''








~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment