Monday, April 25, 2011

Berly's ❤




HEY HEY! I went Berly's chocolate factory today! Is...at Seri Kembangan there. With.....all my darlings ❤. 
Ya, early in the morning, we gathered at school then depart at 9am. All the way singing songs and chatting with them. LOL...CUTE young guys! =]   Taking photo with them,and playing~ ^^ 




My boys.❤





Berly's chocolate. 
Hmmm....love it❤





The ice-cream man! XD





One of the class.=]




Hmmm~ Is a fun trip for me today! Besides having fun with them, I still know the process of making chocolate! My first time le,Yoohooo!^^
Okay, thats all. I have to stop here....Sorry that I didnt upload more photos,cause cannot le! >.<'''



Gotta off soon, tomorrow going to another trip again! 
YEAH! ❤ 











wo ai ni❤





~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment