Thursday, August 12, 2010

Darling.

DARLING, I knew I hurt you very much recently.
I wanna apoligized that I always put you in the dark.
I knew I get into a lot of trouble if I continue like this,
and U are tired to advice me again.
I just wanna tell you that, IS TOO LATE.
Everything done and I couldn't let go now.
I hope you understand what I mean and stand by myside with the situation.


I regreted that I didnt make the decision earlier and kept playing like this.
I fooled.....I played....I'm....so sorry.
I knew it might not have future for me.
I am so sad that I knew U are giving up.
I remembered that the last time U scolded me was on FRIDAY after school.
IN the class, that was the last time.
And now, I realized that U wont anymore.
I knew U are tired and disappointed on what I said before.
I'm always alert on what am I doing,I knew.
GIRL,I had try hard but it doesn't work.
Sometimes and somehow with the situation,
we cannot control,do you understand?


U passed me the letter this morning, and I got ur msg.
I can feel the pain and disappointed from you.
Thousands of apologized on what I did.
DONT CRY infront of me! DONT show me your weakness!
Be tough! I love U. U are always mine.
Seriously, I realized the situation earlier but I kept it secretly.
I thought it will over and nothing after a moment.
But IT seems like become more worse.
Until U cannot stand.


Part of it, because of THEM, I lefted. GOT IT?
NO, U are not the extra. U are the MAIN.
I appreciated our relationship too, I care!
I dont want it to break like this with the stupid reason!
GIRL, A long journey for me and you,our memories and future.
Although it was just a short term, I still love the day with you.
Kinda happy, quite funny and blissfully!


Bout me, I really wanna apologize again.
I dont wanna lose you.
I'm dead,
I hope you will wake me up all the time.






P/S: Say you Forgive me.




~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment