Sunday, August 15, 2010

Y.O.U.



A very good day, good feels, changed.
I had make a decision just now,within 5 minutes.
A decision that making me collapse.
A decision that getting crazy.
A decision that feeling me better?
AND what THEY want? am I right?
I'm sitting infront of the computer, dreaming infront of it.
It was staring at me and I was crying.
Because of something that I cannot stand, I said it out.
PLEASE, stand by my side. THINK!!!!
I REally angry and disappointed on you now!
Is totally HATE you a lot!!!!!
U didnt even say a word!
I just follow your instructions as what you want lately!



Know what?
U thought that I will not leave and thats why you are trying to crash everything!
U thought......everything only you thought!
Your sense are even worse than me!
Your sense are even not accurate than me!
U are even BARBARIAN that me!
U are trying to care on my stuff, My thing.
Am I right? Yea,tats what you think about!
EXCUSES ME! There's a limit for everything.
YA, U GOT EVERYTHING from me and now U DUMP ME!
U cross a lot from my guide line!
I kept quiet doesn't mean I dont have FIRE!
I have my own limit!



LITTLE ASS, 
I hate you dont explain to me!
I hate you didnt get it back!
I hate you let it go!
I hate you did this!
I hate you give my those cold words! bad words!
If u wanna stop, please go. Leave me alone.
I'm depressed, frustrated!
I wanna shout out!
I wanna express!
I wanna be tough!
and YOU! DONT LOOK DOWN ON ME!
I can even live better than her! more and more!
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I gave everything, I tried my best.
But what I got back was just a piece of shit.
More anger, more grambling, more disappointed from you.
HEY, I'm a person, I'm a human. I got feelings!
I can cry, I can collapse anytime!!!!!!!
Ya, should say that U are so easy to let me go.
As what you like, as what you wish!!!!! 
Ur heart, was not mine. Ur everything, was not mine.
I'm just a replacement.
U sounds like giving up recently, am I right?
So, what you told me this morning were just rubbish?
and nonsence? I shouldn't be serious on the msg, isn't?
Answer me, give me answer!!!!! 
WHY? I need reason, little ASS!



Yea, I got it finally.
The person is still with you all the time.
Jealousy? Envy?
Nah......totally NO! NOT AT ALL!
I just got tired on your actions.
TOO early for me.
TOO late for me too.
A promised from X and Y....I did it.
So, please cheer me up.
I wan everything to be better than her!
U can blame on me, U can shout at me,
U may YELL at me!
U can say my DIRTY, U can scold me useless.
As long as you are happy, U are enough.
U took my everything, U have an insurance.
I dont even have a thing to keep on myself!
A LITTLE TOO LATE. 
CAuse I regretted that I didnt buy insurance and now,
I couldn't claim back or even SUE.



Hah, seems like U are happy and even sleep very well.
LOL.....experiment proved that U are ready for that.
U dont think about others including me.
U didnt reply cause U slept!
GOSH, why am I such a damn fella who waited for a long?
LOLZ....whats the point?
YA!!! Thanks to you, who gave me a big guide.
Even I dont have insurance, I still can prove it by evidence.
Few more years, I'll get a lawyer to help me.
LAWYER? of course SUE you la!



And, U are not welcome to my blog anymore!
SInce you wanna let me go, just leave!
SInce you wanna stop, just leave!
SInce you had make a better choice, just leave!
Eventhought U didnt say it out, BUT I knew.
Dont keep quiet, give me reactions to prove that U LEAVE.
I need signals.
I hope that I can graduate faster so that I can leave the school earlier.
I hope that I can shift to my new house faster so that I can leave here earlier!
I hope that I can have a flight so that I can leave this country earlier!
I hope that I will not see you forever.



LOL.....a useless girl like me.
Who only know how to CRY.
Really damn useless ASS! like F***. 
I appreciated that I still have lots of water for me to produce tears.
THANKS. I will not save it.
JUST let it swell, let it pain. I love it.
I'm LIstening to love song.
All of that lyrics was lying la.....I dont trust that anymore.
Chill Chill, F***-ing girl. 
THAT was the FACT and THE END I got.
An experience for me. Teaching me a lesson.
DO NOT trust anyone that U dont know very well.
IT might broke and smash your heart without mentioning.
I have got this now, totally in juicy.
U may hate me, remember.*









P/S: U will know what if you know me very well.











~ END OF THE POST~

No comments:

Post a Comment