Friday, June 25, 2010

LOOONGGGGGG POST with PHOTOS. =]


DEAR readers, LONG time no post ya! Sorry sorry....thousands of apologize. >.<.....I was busying with stuff mar. XD. Well, I wont tell moer about story cause is too much and like grandmother story. I just summarized and upload more photos. okay? =]





1) Went "MUMMUM" with friends. =]




Toilet of pavilion. XD





YEAH! =]





XY_YT_HY





So high....=D





Muakcs. =]







❤ ^^.






My first order. 






Everyone was eating....





cod fish.❤





Coconut! =]






I did this ice-kacang. XD
but no taste....=.=





waffer with Hagendaz Ice-cream. ^^






Cold mee....=]






Eating...^^






XinYing and YenTeng did this for me. 
TEA~ XD






Resting....=]






Four of us. ❤





Bills....






Me...toilet! >.<





Fitting room at Forever21.





I didnt buy this....T.T





Then, went for a movie with them.
MARMADUKE! XD
Funny dogggyy....❤




____________________________



2) Some simply photos. XD




Me. =]





Simply again. >.<





_________________________



3) Outing with friends.



Dad fetched me to LRT.






Kacau-ing him....XD






Talking grandmother story. @_@







Four glasses of different type water.
OMG.....drink sampai I SIAO! =.=





Went KLCC for movie again.
"KILLERS".....so nice!!!!! ^^
Spencers is damn handsome! ❤





Mama fetched me at Ampang park.





______________________


4) Life after school.




I was sick and drink 凉茶.=.=
BITTER..!!!! T.T





Before I bath....>.<



___________________________



5) Last day of Intermediate B.




 
Abdullah_LIZA_me.






Lilian_ME_AMANDA. ❤






Classmates. 





Happy with them. ❤






My dear two brothers.
CHOO SEONG and CHOO HAN.
Abdullah kacau behind...=.=





Me and CHoo Seong.





__________________________


6) Tuition with Manda.
     Both were KI SIAO that day. =D




Lunch with her....MC ^^






SHY?! =.=





__________________________



7)  My Double Date.




My fried rice...=D
SALT! 
causes my sore throat more worse. T.T





MANDA CHAM. 





Playing....=.=





seee.....38?






Acting cool....=.=





Capturing...





BROTHER.





 WAtched toy-story3 at W.Walk with them.
Nice! ^^
 



Enjoy and love my DOUBLE DATE with THEM so much!!!!
I ❤ U  ^^








 ~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment