Sunday, June 27, 2010

Exhausted.



ARGH.....went for gym practice early on the morning today. So tired....and I cant even wake up. Seriously, I slept at almost 3am yesterday. >.<.....Dont scold me! I was sick mar....XD  Ya, reminded me about this. I was having fever, flu and sore throat. My diarrhoea had just recover. So, be patient if I didnt update my latest news. PATIENT! ^^  Damn serious flu I'm having now! I used many tissues paper.....I found out there were some blood too. EEUWWW~ Mum said I 发热气. I drank a lot water u know?! =.=  I still felt like fainting and my body was hot! I tried to keep myself sweat in the gym practice but no use......=[ 




Our Li Shan....=]





over 180 degree. ^^






Cute Yee Chen.=]





Poi Wei and my sexy back...=.=




Aiks....something happened after my gym practice. I went home and had my lunch. Mum cooked me noodle soup. MY GOD.....sore throat pain la.....T.T....I slept again after having my medicine. Totally tired and tired after gym practice. =[.... I wonder why....my pillow was wet when I woke up. I cried? Ya, its truth. Secretly, quietly, nobody know. I cheer up infront of the mirror....a bit ugly for that. Sorry.




Dad bought IP MAN DVD. 
Original. =] 




Simply photos here.......=D


Bleak!
my SHORT tougue. @_@ 






Pictures I took few days ago.






Muacksss....❤






UGH.....My simply.... short leg.......=.=
I admit...I'm short. T.T






YT wrote this on my hand.  
" THY, I LOVE U."❤






Someone said I was pretty on that day.
So I took a picture.
*WINK!  =D









I'm NIGHT BABE.❤
















*就算我赢了所有人,但我却还是输掉了你。






~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment