Friday, June 11, 2010

Holidays.



Dear friend.....Long time no post my blog ler....miss me ler? XD Alright alright......I'm gonna tell you guys... how I spend my first holiday.=]




Tuesday, 8/6/2010


Went for tuition early in the morning....tired! >.<  So many students.......So squeezed!!!! Luckily I got place to sit......Sitting with Yet Feng and Amanda. Oh my dear Amanda,had a serious injured on her leg. So geli...... and I'm sakit hati to see her suffering like this. T.T  She still can laugh....=.=   



Manda's leg. T.T






Two legs by Amanda Cham.





Met mum for lunch after tuition. Chatting with her and Su Ping. Awww~ I cant finish up my lunch.....>.<  Then I went JJ for shopping with Yet Feng. LOL.....JJ大减价!!!!!!!! I also dont know....!!!! T.T   IS ok.....I bought quite many stuff after that. My sis pants.....my clothes....accessories....and vegetables! =D  Yet Feng is so funny at there......giving me idea to buy what clothes! *WINK.




Bought for sis.





Miss T....
CUTIE!!!! ^^





Dress. =]






Wednesday, 9/6/2010


Early in the morning, Cousin sis came my house. We are going to pray my grandma's anniversary. Hmmm......We went there late and those adults haven start yet! I saw my cousin brother, long time didnt see him and he grew a lot....not handsome, not chubby.......>.< We seldom talk.......just chatting with my cousin sis. XD  Unfortunately, we cant wait for those adutls to come. Me and Tyng prayed first, sent Tyng to tuition and I went for gymrama practice. I was late....I'm so sorry....T.T....



Cousin brother.





Doggie.....Cute!^^






My handsome uncle. XD





Tyng.






Adults' meeting.





Me and Tyng.....
Oppss....>.<





I kept all the alatan and radio after practice. Everyone went off.....Aiks....ok ba, since I'm free....I helped to clean the alatan.... But, my hand gonna patah after keeping the alatan!! Damn heavy!!!!!!! T.T  Waited Tyng for one hour!!!!! =.=......After her tuition and we went MCD for lunch. ^^   Sent my cousin brother home again....I was the driver on that day......=.= 



Gym.





Kids under 15.





In the car. 






MCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Tyng shy shy....XD





My burger!!! ^^





Fetching Tyng. 




I had a nap after I reached home and prepared for my tuition again. Tyng followed me to BC. She lost my member cards. DAmn!=.=   Well....she waited me at the computer area and she was damn cold. Zoe was absent today, she went Laos for vacation. Our teacher was MARC today. HE was quite funny and I love him! Chubby Chubby with lame joke! hahahaha!!!!! That Choo Han kept disturbing me all the time....I cannot tahan him ler....T.T   



Mum fetch us to BC.









Thats MARC.
^^





Recess time with Tyng.





UGH....cant snap her.






In the toilet of BC. 
Same clothes, same pants. ^^



Mum brought us for Japanese food at Wisma Cosway after tuition.^^   Love it!!!!   But...Tyng ordered the most expensive set dinner.=.=......We all shocked! Tyng stayed at my house for one night. We chatted till very late on that day.Almost 2.30am..... Tyng and my dear brother slept and left me alone. OMG!!!!!!!!! I cant sleep!!!! =[  



My lovely chicken gizzard! ^^





My set.






Thursday, 10/6/2010


Sent Tyng to LRT and went out with Manda today. BUT, Manda's car kena langgar by my neighbour when he reversed the car. WASAI......I also shocked!!!! Takut tau~ >.<  Luckily they paid back the money. PHEW~ Manda, Vanessa and their mother ate the BEEF Noodles at Pasar Seni....Hmmm, the smells a bit strength and disgusting......Sorry, I cant take it! >.< 
Anyway, thank to Manda's mum.



She shy shy.....XD






KI SIAO~





38? or cute? =.=




Mr. Huan looked cute today, he told us a lot of story.....Tuition for alomost 2 hours and those girls behind me and manda kept talking!!!!! Gossiped about people's stuff.....So noisy! BEH TAHAN! =[    Manda's brother came to picked her after tuition. And her brother helped a orang cacat to go down from stairs. Nice person. =]    I met Yet Feng at KLCC. Watching movie with him.....^^  Since is still early, we went KINOKUNIYA again. haha......looking for horoscope....=D  Kept talking about the horoscpe and we were complaining the other books. LOL.......*WINK!!!!



Look at her leg...=.=





WOO~ 





Naughty face in the LRT.





Whose this? =]





I like it! =D




We watched The Karate Kid by Jackie Chan. Such a nice movie!!!!! Love IT! Worth it!!!! ❤  Something like comedy.......and all the way laughing!!!!!! So many people watched this movie, so crowded inside!!!!!! HEY,Let me tell you guys, whoever wanna watch movie at KLCC plase bring jackets!!!!!! DAMN cold inside......Me and Yet Feng were so cold and like ICE. =.=  One more thing!!! DOnt ever sit infront of a kid!!!!!!!!!!! There was a kid sat behind me and kept kicking my chairs!!!!!!!!!! and his parents dont care!!!!!!!!! ARGH! OMG~~~~ I was suffering at there for 2 and half hours! T.T 






The Karate Kid.









guess what? ^^  * WINK!!!!!!





We tooked LRT to home. Such a gentlement Yet Feng who did something I really touched on it. He was so brave to do that! I spend my time happy today.




Friday, 11/6/2010

Woke up very early today for gym practice today. A bit tired but......I still need to sacrifices! I saw KP having a camp in the school. I saw JENATH there too!!! He was so cute!!!! ^^  I was kept sweating at there with those steps. My leg was injured at the end. I can walk but is pain. T.T   I haven tell my mum yet.... Shhhh.......just let it be and recover by itself.




Bluek!!!!!! >.<






KP.





This is to protect my knee and leg...
But....it worse. T.T
PAIN.....







I gotta go for a rest soon, tired! 
Still got tuition at night. ARGH!!!

















*有距离.





~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment